Do you have the desire to produce award-winning websites? And can you steer designers and developers to create fantastic user experiences?
We’re looking for an experienced digital project manager (mid to senior level) to manage the delivery of website projects and support retainers for our clients. We’re looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of web technologies, an eye for design and an interest in UX.
Previous experience in either UX design or web development would be a distinct advantage.
We work with corporate clients across a range of sectors. Our projects range from small b2b lead generation sites to complex multi-site e-commerce builds. Our developers work mainly in Craft CMS, but we also have some WordPress websites.
You’ll be working directly with our web developers and designers to steer the direction of projects.
You’ll be a savvy, well-rounded project manager. Calm under pressure, adaptable, robust. A problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a lateral thinker.
You’ll be confident working with clients and building lasting partnerships with them. You’ll be well versed in working with internal teams – becoming a key team member and growing within the business long term.
Requirements and responsibilities
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience within a similar role, ideally in a similar agency
- Commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss, and margin retention
- The ability to proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project lifecycle
- An understanding of resource management
- Experience in collaborating and facilitating across multiple teams whilst being able to manage priorities and expectations effectively
- Have an eagerness to learn new and develop existing skills as well as continuously develop a strong understanding of new technologies, innovation and successful ways of working and process management
- Experience leading and delivering digital projects of all sizes
- Specific experience managing web build and CMS projects
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies and digital marketing trends
- Client-facing and comfortable with communicating with development teams
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- An eye for design and an interest in UX
- Regularly engage with clients to identify and discuss new projects or business opportunities.
- Using your industry knowledge and experience to define cost estimates for new projects and support existing retainer agreements with clients
- 28 days’ paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Social events
- Work from home or at our offices in Reading and London
- Courses, equipment, and training to nurture your skills
- Bike-to-work scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a forward-thinking digital agency.
How to apply
Get the conversation started! Email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in this job.