- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.
- 100% remote working, with option of occasional working out of Reading and London offices.
- Small, supportive and family friendly environment.
- 25 days' paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
CLD is a small agency with an impressive client roster and a welcoming atmosphere. We work with corporate clients across a range of sectors. Our projects range from small B2B lead generation sites to complex multi-site e-commerce builds. Our developers work mainly in Craft CMS, but we also build, manage and maintain a number of WordPress websites.
About this position
Due to company growth, we’re looking for an experienced and organised digital project manager (mid to senior level) to manage the delivery of website projects and support web-related retainers for our clients. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of web technologies, an eye for design, an interest in UX and the ability to manage projects and teams in order to deilver agreed outcomes on time and within budget.
You will work directly with our web developers and designers to steer the direction of projects and line manage a small team. You are savvy, well-rounded, calm under pressure, adaptable, robust, a problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a lateral thinker. You’ll be confident working with clients and building lasting partnerships with them. You’ll be well versed in working with internal teams – becoming a key team member and growing within the business long term.
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar role, ideally in a similar agency
- Commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss, and margin retention
- The ability to proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project lifecycle
- An understanding of resource management
- Experience in collaborating and facilitating across multiple teams whilst being able to manage priorities and expectations effectively
- Have an eagerness to learn new and develop existing skills as well as continuously develop a strong understanding of new technologies, innovation and successful ways of working and process management
- Experience leading and delivering digital projects of all sizes
- Specific experience managing web build and CMS projects
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies and digital marketing trends
- Client-facing and comfortable with communicating with development teams
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- An eye for design and an interest in UX
- Regularly engage with clients to identify and discuss new projects or business opportunities.
- Using your industry knowledge and experience to define cost estimates for new projects and support existing retainer agreements with clients
- Fluent English speaker
- Previous experience in web development is a distinct advantage.
We are passionate about generating ideas and believe originality and ingenuity are crucial to creating standout work. We value the time and effort required to incubate an idea and encourage processes that facilitate creativity and innovation.
We are committed to keeping up with the latest web technologies and design trends. We constantly explore new ways to improve our processes to deliver better client outcomes. Our commitment to innovation is reflected in the cutting-edge websites we create and the services we provide.
We believe that expertise and experience are fundamental to delivering high-quality, crafted workmanship that meet the needs of our clients and provide them with the best possible outcomes.
We believe that the quality of execution is just as important as the idea itself. We get a buzz from seeing a well-executed idea that captures the attention and interest of users. Our focus on aesthetics is reflected in the attention to detail and quality of our work, which sets us apart from the competition.
We are driven by passion and a shared vision of excellence. We believe that a positive and collaborative work culture is key to creating work that exceeds our clients’ expectations. Our team is inspired to bring their best to the table and to pursue excellence in their work, which leads to better outcomes for our clients and our agency.
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Work anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks
How to apply
- Email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.