If you’re an experienced designer from a reputable agency and are looking for your next challenge, this role could be right up your street.
We are looking for someone with at least three years of agency experience and a relevant degree. You’ll have an outstanding portfolio, hopefully, your own website and active feeds on Dribble / Behance. As well as a body of corporate work, it would be great to see some personal projects in the mix.
What we’re looking for from you
Due to the main focus being digital, we are looking for someone obsessed with UX and UI design. We use Figma in-house and would prefer to stick with that. Our website planning process requires an understanding of user personas and site architecture. We’d be prepared to teach you the software if you are keen to learn and understand the theory.
You’d be working across a range of clients in various sectors, some well-known brands and some SME.
- An understanding of the latest UX/UI and development best practices
- Working with web developers to oversee your designs
- Advanced Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or Sketch
- Ability to come up with ‘Big ideas’
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Delivering to deadlines and strong organisational skills
- Motivated to be recognised for producing amazing work
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Organised with good time keeping
- Upbeat and active
- Confidence to run workshops and collaborate
How to apply
Get the conversation started! Email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in this job.